Home > Archives for December 2013
Posted by Ariannalissa82 on Tuesday, December 31, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Posted by Ariannalissa82 on Sunday, December 22, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Posted by Ariannalissa82 on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Posted by Ariannalissa82 on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 2:28 PM
- Sift flour and salt. (If you use salted butter, omit the salt.)
- Melt butter in water and bring to boil. Off the heat.
- Add flour and beat well until the mixture is smooth. Return to heat.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until mixture is shiny and forms one lump then let cool for a few minutes.
- Add beaten eggs gradually, beat well with a wooden spatula with each addition. (But do not over beat).
- Place on non stick trays in spoonfuls.
- Bake at 200 degree C for 20-25 minutes.
- When taken from oven make a small slit on the side to release steam.
- Mix dry ingredients. Add in milk. Mix well.
- Cook the mixture on medium heat.
- Stir constantly until it’s thicken. (Until it reaches that creamy consistency)
- Remove from heat. Stir in butter, condensed milk & vanilla.
- Cover the mixture with plastic wrap then let cool.
Posted by Ariannalissa82 on Monday, December 16, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Posted by Ariannalissa82 on Saturday, December 14, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Posted by Ariannalissa82 on Thursday, December 12, 2013 at 9:14 PM